Friday, December 16, 2011

ALMOND SPARKLING WINE

So I was at a wine tasting a few months back at Cooper's Hawk on one of my days off.  This is somewhat of a ritual for me on my off days..... you can't beat $7 for a wine tasting.  The hostess was a delight too and very friendly.  After the tasting was complete, she talked about several other wines I should taste and began to give me samples of those as well.  Low and behold, she pulled out this Almond flavored wine that instantly blew me away.  I have been hooked ever since!  Trust me grab you a bottle of this wine today and especially for the holidays cause I will have it on deck for me and my family to enjoy on Christmas evening....... :-)

Also, if you haven't become a Wine Club Member as well and enjoy the perks HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment