Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MIAMI....HERE I COME

I'm so looking forward to my weekend getaway to the beaches of MIAMI next weekend.  This trip is for me to relax, read a good book, write, blog, sleep and DRANK Mojitos on the sand !!!  I 'm packing a cocktail dress just in case I feel the urge to step out somewhere classy before I leave.  Lately, I have been so exhausted and overwhelmed with work, my foundation and kids.  That momma just need a break.....simple.  I went to MIAMI in June 2010 for the first time and instantly fell in love with the beautiful city.  I can't wait to return to the hot weather (Windy City Chicago can keep this cold mess).  


I'll share a few pics to let the you see some of the beautiful city.  Confession:  When I was there in 2010, I met a pimp who took me on a wonderful tour of the city.  Yep, shocked me too that he was a pimp and NO he did not offer me a job....LOL.



This picture above shows us driving across a bridge heading to our hotel.  I enjoyed the peaceful scenery that MIAMI has to offer tourist like me.


 On Collins Drive this is the kind of rides that paraded through the shore lines of the beach and restaurants.  We saw several unique and custom made rides of all makes and models that weekend.


FINALLY, I never wore a two piece bikini swim suit in all of my adult years.  I always thought I was too skinny and people would laugh at me.  Welp, after having three kids ..... I finally dug up the courage to let it all out....lol well most of it.




Anybody that knows me living in a pink world knows, I love writing, reading, blogging, and mix in a glass of Chardonnay in that list and I am satisfied in life.  So next weekend, I'll have plenty of new pictures to post and be in the midst of peace, quiet and relaxation in MIAMI!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment