Saturday, December 24, 2011

DEAR SANTA,

So I was reading this article in a magazine and laughed at the topic of choice. Basically, the guy was writing a letter to Santa Claus describing the characteristics he wanted in a mate.  Is it that easy?  I recalled how I had this "list" of potentials I wanted in a mate, in my journal.  Oh my mate had to have this, this, this and that.  The day I ripped that list up by putting a big "X" through it (didn't want to tear the page out of my journal), was the day love walked into my life.


I'm not saying you should not have standards and wants in a potential mate.  What I am suggesting to you is that, if you have a list longer than the time you would even date this individual, then something is terribly wrong here.  Be realistic with your list too if you choose to create one.  I've heard of vision boards for professional motivation but plotting, planning and writing Santa Claus a list of things you want in your mate is just................CRAZY!!!!!


Stop chasing love in all of the wrong places.  Continue to live your life and love those around you and see that love will show up and show up at the right time.  I've had love and lost love plenty of times to know that, it's not going anywhere and that I don't need to stalk it either.


Just my thoughts, after all, I live in a pink world remember :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment